Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Going golfing with the men!

This one I wanted to share because the image is so popular - it was made using my all time favourite golf image sheet from Craft Creations - it used to take me ages to work out the fiddly levels when it was four of one image on the same sheet and, although I liked the challenge, thats not so good when you're in a hurry to get it done.. so now they have step by step sheets which are easier but also less wastage!!


The wording is done on the pc using a font that I thought resembled writing with bits of 'scattered grass' and nestabilities used to cut the circles, with cuttlebug embossing - the trick is to place the image to cover the overlapped embossed areas, as the embossing folder only covers half of the white top layer of card on this A5 size, but you can work around the size things by placing ribbons and toppers strategically!

No comments:

Post a Comment