Monday, May 3, 2010

Crafty Ribbons Strawberry Challenge

just couldnt resist this challenge or these ribbons when Ali put up the Friday freebie challenge, and this is what I made, using Craft Ribbons Strawberry Shortcake ribbons!

the first is a conventional fold square card using a digi image from Doodle Palace Digital Stamps which I coloured with twinkling H2O's and then used papers from Scrapbooking mad.com (take a look - they are well worth a visit!!) and I can see me using their things again and going back for more..

the second is a joy fold card (instructions on Beate's blog - I am getting fond of your tutorials Beate - the papers from scrapbookingmad.com again (See above), and the image is from Digi Web Studio. some hand writing (no stamp that small!).


the way this joy fold card works is that the green layer slips inside and under the sentiment which has foam pads down one side..

I really had fun making these and I hope you like them Ali - fabulous ribbons

No comments:

Post a Comment