Sunday, March 21, 2010

Toe Tapper Boxed Shoe

okay one more post for this week (think I have done well and the spring weather has got the mojo going again!!). I spent a fair bit of time on this boxed card and its being posted far away, so the box idea seemed a good one!

I used Coppernob Toe Tapper Templates which I bought some time ago, and some textured card and with a bit of glue, ribbon and die cutting this is the end result. loads of photos on this one so you can see all the bits. Also found that if you cut out the sole more than once and glue together, it stops the shoe from curling upwards, as I know some people have this problem if card stock not heavy enough. oh and add some stickles and gems too..





this close up shows the paper pricking


and this view shows the double embossing (use the embossing folder twice in the cuttlebug)


6 comments:

  1. WOW Jess, this is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh....that is soooo beautiful! LOVE everything about it.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is absolutely STUNNING Jess...love everything about it, the colour is fab, the butterflies are gorgeous and the box is fabby..your mojo is back in spades (you couldn't pop a bit in an envelope for me???)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is absolutely stunning! I have not tried double embossing before, but will tryvit now! Just gorgeous! Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one of the most beautiful cards I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. - it is sensational! The shoe on the card is absolutely stunning - it is sensational!
    Regina*

    ReplyDelete