Saturday, March 20, 2010

Men's cards

just a couple to show you from the last couple of weeks which I meant to post earlier.. the first is made with two of my fave stamps from Stamp Addicts, the racing card and the flag stamp..I used a Martha Stewart punch for the centre white border and some home made glue gun dew drops coloured with alcohol inks for the 'lights'.. also added glossy accents to the wheels and the helmet.


and two more made with Aspects of Design - Nautical Stamp set from the Stamp Man.
the detail in these stamps is amazing... also used hero arts text stamp for the background in midnight blue stazon after which I distress with ink... the ship has been embossed in copper EP on the first card and in gold detail on the second..

4 comments:

  1. Fab male cards, something I find very hard to do! I love the map themed card, the embossing and distressing are so effective, ant the little anchor is so sweet! Pauline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great selection-just love your glue drop lights-brilliant idea! mary g

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Jess these are some cards ! absolutely brilliant..

    ReplyDelete