Saturday, October 31, 2015

Inkadinkado Bird Feeder Card

Hello everyone, hope this post finds you all well. Popping in with something a little different, suitable for lots of occasions and for lots of ages, masculine or feminine.


I bought this stamp in an EK success web sale last Christmas and only got to use it now. when I tried to add a link I got a lot of conflicting information on google searches, so if you want to source the stamp, its either of these numbers... I think!  Stamp #860491 or #60-00499... you will recognise it when you see it and it is available on eBay. I will make a spring like bright and summery card with it next year too, I am sure, maybe using Grey Flannel memento ink instead of the Espresso truffle I used here.


So that embossing folder is one of the first cuttlebug folders I ever bought, along with my cuttlebug machine (my first ever die cutting and embossing machine!) and had used the folder seldom, but it was perfect for this project. the blue strip has an old cuttlebug folder as well.


The tag die was from Go Kreate and is just so like a parcel tag shape, I love the inked stenciled effect on this one. Hope you liked this card, and will be back soon. I have developed Carpal Tunnel Syndrome so my crafting is a little limited at the moment, but I will pop in now and again :) New wrist splints ordered to help things a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment