Monday, July 6, 2015

Partial Embossing on a Golden Wedding Anniversary card

Hi everyone, sorry I have been awol for a few days, but things got in the way of blogging!

Popping in then with a quick card share for a Golden Anniversary with lots of clean lines and white..




This card is similar to a Silver Wedding one I did last year, and I liked the design so much I did something similar, but omitted the paper boarder down the left, as the ribbon on this card is decorative enough plus the ribbon is gorgeous with the satin and gold threaded edges.


Some dimension in the champagne glasses achieved by cutting 1mm foam pads into thirds LOL - teeny tiny!!


and some more photos...




The Ruby Wedding Anniversary version will make an appearance soon LOL

2 comments:

  1. This card is really looking amazing, thank you so much for sharing it here. I am going to attend my friend’s anniversary party at party venues Houston TX and this card will be a wonderful gift for her.

    ReplyDelete