Thursday, June 11, 2015

Summery Wedding card

Another wedding card to share, this time in fresh bright colours, using that same scroll punch again which everyone seems to like! The fresh colours were very suited to the occasion as it was a wedding away somewhere sunny.


I used a Sugar Nellie stamped image and some sea green card, inked the handmade flowers to match and used lots of die cut leaves and heart shaped fronds.


I am sure this is a crafters companion embossing folder.. maybe someone can help me with that one, as I lost the packaging.


Some close up photos..




So now I definitely need to try that new shade of Tim Holtz Distress ink, cracked Pistaschio - I think that new shade would have been fab - for this card I had to ink using sky blue and evergreen bough and it took a few attempts!



That's all for today, but I will be back as have a few more to share but for now I need to create a couple of more bits on order :)

No comments:

Post a Comment