Monday, November 17, 2014

LOTV Rocking Horse Baby Boy card

Another baby blue card today, this time for a new baby boy.
I used a LOTV stamp you can find the stamp HERE.
While we are on the subject of LOTV stamps, there is a new release coming this month and I cant wait as there are some new baby and wedding stamps, so I am watching the sneak previews like a hawk LOL



Used stripy papers from Craft creations and that Papermania Boofle patchwork embossing folder again - I WISH they would re release it as other crafters who don't have one will snap it up, it's one of the best designed folders EVER!!


Some other photos to show the layering and dies.. not happy how dark the horse came up in the photos :( sometimes the camera does that!?


I love the star theme for boy's cards, a good way or dressing up without flowers, if you're stuck for dressing up your masculine cards ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment