Friday, May 2, 2014

Workshop Previews and cupcake things..

Hello from a bright sunny day on my little patch of the planet.  Have been working a good bit over the last week, but now I am off for a few days and can spend some time in the craft room, garden and going for a long walk :) Bliss.........

Am popping by to put up some previews of what I will be making in my next workshop in Enniscorthy on May 3rd (I plan to repeat this workshop in Newtownmountkennedy on 17th May, provided there is enough interest), so if you would like to attend the 17th May workshop in North Wicklow, please contact me at creationsbyjess@eircom.net or on 087 274 9929.

For those of you who attended the Kilkenny date last week, thanks for your feedback and glad you enjoyed the day. Die cutting and preparing all the kits is always a lot of work, so the feedback I get is much appreciated. Here is one message which blew me away - thanks Kay :)
Had an absolutely fab day with Jessica Meyer in Kilkenny yesterday. Got lots of new techniques, made fabulous flowers and just beautiful cards. She is so gentle and looked after everyone. The day flew by.

First up is a christening card for boy or girl, the girl one is shown here:


..and some previews of the other cards are below - die cutting, embossing and use of patterned papers is still very popular, so I used these a lot this month, along with a little colouring and some stamping :)

boxed wedding card:


Boxed centre step card:

Quirky cute ducky birthday card:


Men's seaside theme card - fathers day, birhday etc or this could be sent to a lady too!


Very colourful this month.. it must be spring LOL!!

Onto other things, I have been busy making cupcake toppers/picks. Here is a photo of some recent ones for a local wedding.


Have a Blessed Easter everyone, and here's wishing the great weather continues.
Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment