Sunday, February 23, 2014

Colouring class dates

Following recent requests , I Have scheduled in my next colouring class date, which will be in May, full information HERE on the workshops page.
One day is dedicated to standard Colouring Pencils - this is my first pencil workshop, woohoo! The other day is dedicated to promarkers.
If you have any wax based pencil crayons you can attend.

Places are limited for both days as this is a hands on workshop where we will not be making any cards but maximise the use of your colouring tools.

NOTE this is not a class suitable for learning how to use watercolouring pencils/paints as this would be covered in a watercolouring class and the technique is different for that. If you are interested in watercolouring classes, please let me know, since my colouring classes are based on demand and are technique based small classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment