Thursday, November 14, 2013

Meljen's Designs digital image offer news

Just wanted to share this. Have goodies to post up here on the blog but need to wait for some daylight and being at home to take some photos. In the meantime, for those of you who are coming to workshops this month and those who already attended one last weekend, here is a snippet of a bottle tag (matching card to go with it too) we are making - I used a pre - coloured digi from Meljen's designs.



So go on, take a look at the shop HERE and spoil yourself with the fab voucher below.  One of many things I love about Melissa's images, is that they always make me happy and smile when I look at them and use them.

Examples of cards I have made with some of Melissa's images can be found here. I love colouring them with promarkers or pencils.


No comments:

Post a Comment