Thursday, July 11, 2013

April workshop cards

Hi everyone, as promised here are the June workshop cards I am only getting around to post now. thanks again to all those who came and thanks for being so understanding with my having to change dates etc.

I don't have much time to blog for the foreseeable future, so I will show mainly photos, but if you want to know any more about products used on any cards, email me or leave a blog comment and I can reply.

A large boxed wedding card, measures around 7 3/4 x 7 3/4 inches




 We made our own flowers for this one using Spellbinders' bitty blossom dies



A5 black and white masculine card



The punch used for the border is a Martha Stewart flourish one.



A simple card made with the versatile crafts too Happy birthday folder and any of your little stamps, quick and easy to colour and the same image used inside




Stamping techniques including masking and  and introduction to '3D stamping' using one layer. I will do another project using this technique in a future workshop with more layers, I think its fantastic - decoupage for stampers or stamping for decoupage fans?!







... and last but not least some men's gardening cards with the season that's in it! the images are from Lili of the Valley (the little boy) and from Mo Manning (some of the Mo Manning are in rubber and I am thrilled about that!)



Loved making the faux carrots on these, MS branch punch, orange card, green thick paper and a wood grain embossing folder and hey presto!


  

Have some more to show but that's loads of photos for one post for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment