Sunday, April 14, 2013

Lili of the Valley Baby Card in Pink and Muted yellow

Hi everyone, popping in while I have a moment to spare -
 thanks for all the ladies who attended my workshop in Enniscorthy yesterday and it was great to see you all again (a perfect day for crafting as rain came for most of the day so we didnt feel bad about being in doors when it was so wet outside)!

I will post photos of the cards we made soon, but in the meantime I have some other things to get through and other projects to show..

The first is a baby girl card from couple of weeks ago, and with a stamp which I was itching to ink, from this year's Lily of the Valley releases - its called Starry Ted and you can find it HERE


I coloured the image with polychromos pencils, and the blending stumps / sansodor was only used on the background, not on the image itself, giving two different effects.




The stars are cut with quickutz/lifestyle crafts nesting stars (I got this set as the spellbinders doesn't have as many of the smaller sizes as this set) and I love love love using stars, so they are a good buy.
Here is a link to the product which you can find at various retailers.



I also used a Martha Stewart Butterfly punch on this card, the larger of the butterfly punches in that range,
and finished off with Jean's range gold and white pearls from Cottage Crafts which you can find here.


that's all for the moment, I need to head away and colour some images :)

2 comments:

  1. I am just loving the different layers on your cards. They really "pop". This is a gorgeous one. Love the colours, hugs Sharon x

    ReplyDelete