Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Baby's First Christmas

You may have see this card in a previous post, yes I am not going mad I am only posting it now, just getting around to finding links etc.  This version is done in neutral colours, but you could do it in any pastel for a boy or girl, and it's made with a stamped image - one of the older Lili of the Valley Stamps called Baby's First Christmas which you can find here.

  

The punch I used is a Fiskars one - Border and Corner one and so easy to use! - Snowbubbles


Here is a side on view so you can see the layering - I find I am using foam pads more than DS tape these days..I guess I started out with decoupage so layering is my favorite thing and always will be...


...and the inside of the card, partially embossed - I really need to do a video tutorial on this (reminder to oneself!)


That snowflakes embossing folder is so delicate, this was also partially embossed around the image, and works well for a baby as its delicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment