Thursday, August 30, 2012

Bearly Mine all that Glitters & Wee Stamps

Hi everyone and sorry for being awol for so long, internet issues and now blogger wont let me upload :( (had to load pics in this post in internet explorer then the rest done in google chrome... odd but I couldn't load photos in google chrome at all arghh).
enough about tech hitches - onto my card for Bearly Mine Challenges, and the image I used for this was new Wee Stamps Holly stamp which I coloured in the gorgeous muted greeny blue colours like the ones you can see in the paper in the Spring Mist pack found HERE.


here is a close up photo of the layers:


Also, Donna has some new Halloween papers with the cutest critters over on the Bearly Mine Designs blog, and there's 25% off until tomorrow - go and have a peek!

I have loads of other stuff to post when I can get the picture loading issues resolved, so will be back soon.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Jess love the image and fabulous colour's
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete