Thursday, July 26, 2012

LOTV Baby Boy card

  OK this is my second post for today - found some cards I had not posted and did weeks ago, oops!


This card is a baby boy one using one of my Lili of the Valley Stamps which you can find HERE, and I have coloured this one with pro markers / flexmarkers,
and those little duck buttons are so cute I love using them..


Very simple layout, as am always covering nearly the whole front of a card blank whenever I make a card and this time I made a conscious choice NOT to, so the nice hammered white shows quite a bit!
The sentiment stamp is also from LOTV and you can find them here - a very versatile set that includes anniversary and other general greetings we use on everyday cards.

Will pop back tomorrow with some more.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jess that is just gorgeous, I love your LOV image and your colouring is just so beautifully. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete