Tuesday, May 8, 2012

My first Bearly Mine DT card

Hi everyone, am excited to share my first Bearly Mine card with you, for Challenge #34 Fairies.


The papers I have used are from a new release due out this Friday 11th May and are called Floral Breeze. Its just sooo delicate and timeless, that I love all of this pack and I couldn't wait to get crafting with it.

 here is my finished card - lots of gems, clean white and pastel blue. I also only acquired my first memory box die in the last few days and so couldn't wait to team it up with the papers.


here is a side on view to show the layering with the spellbinders die and the die cut branches



you can get this new paper set from Friday this week - click on the picture to go to the Bearly Mine digi paper site.


7 comments:

  1. Hi Jess
    A gorgeous and beautiful card love the image and colour's
    Hugs Dianne xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess, from one newbie to another, welcome. This is a gorgeous card you have made here. Love the subtle pastel colours. Best wishes, Kym xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jess that is just gorgeous I love that image shes so beautiful, and the papers of Donna's look just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Jess this is a lovely card. I'm looking forward to your workshop in Bonmahon I havn't done one with you before. Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jess this is absolutely stunning it looks so mystical, the image, papers and the design look superb. A brilliant debut card.
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving this gorgeous creation. Wishing you a wonderful relaxing weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    DS4J DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of the most beautiful fairies from Ireland. Perfect with her gossamer bow. Just love her to bits.





    Wuzzuk xx

    ReplyDelete