Sunday, March 25, 2012

February cards

Seems a while since posting and been very bad at keeping blog up to date so here goes - some cards and for those who came to a recent workshop, sorry for the wait!
I have my old printer working again so now I can print digi images without the ink running (new printer is great for everything except the digi's or I haven't got the settings right).
Anyway onto the cards, they are all made with lots of white, so nice and clean and fresh..

An easel one with a Tatty Teddy / Me To You stamp suitable for spring / Easter or any other birthday occasion.. the greys are broken up with the lemon and bright cerise / magenta colours.





I love the embossing folders used on this one, especially the stitching effect... one folder is a cuttlebug one, the other a papermania one; both a gorgeous 5 x 7 size.



..you can of course leave the inside blank for your own message and the partial embossing is great for this..


a sympathy card made with a gorgeous detailed stamp from Time to Sow



Confirmation card made with various brands of dies and embossing folders from Provo Craft Cuttlebug, Cheery Lynn, Sizzix and Spellbinders (okay it wasn't my intention to use as many different die brands on one card, but they all worked quite well.. I think ..LOL)


..and not forgetting that Easter is around the corner, a kick stand card made with Penny Black Easter March stamp..




and the inside:


the last couple of cards are made from Images Dianne Carubia did for us last year over at Di's Digi Downloads - simple and striking designs for a very special occasion.
  
  


that's all for today.. more to follow this coming week.
Don't forget to subscribe to my email notification tab at the top left of the blog for email updates, each time I post new projects, or click on the facebook link in the side bar to follow my Crafty page on facebook.

1 comment:

  1. love your cards jess regards Siobhan

    ReplyDelete