Another Lili of the Valley stamp cards (pattern forming here ?!) but I am addicted to these images LOL.
You can find Bunny Post here, and this is the perfect card to send to loved ones across the miles.
The snowflakes are made with a Martha Stewart punch and the centres are glue gun dew drops coloured with white alcohol inks... yummy!
The embossed pearlescent card is done with a cuttlebug folder but I cant remember the name am sure it was from a Christmas release though and is a couple of years old I would imagine
The pro marker colours used are as follows (FM = flex marker)
· Base colours - Antique White FM, Satin, Sandstone
· Letters - Ivory, Antique White
· Bag - Tan, Cinnamon, Terracotta, Chestnut
· Bunny Body - Warm Grey 1 - 5
· Scarf and Hat - Ivory, Meadow Green, Leaf Green & Blossom, Orchid, Amethyst
· Paws and Ears pink bits - Ivory, Sun kissed Pink, Coral
hope my blogging friends are ready for loads more Christmas cards, as its my favourite time of the year!!