Saturday, June 4, 2011

hot warm weather and something bold to share

the weather is just gorgeous this week and hope it continues into tomorrow too, and with that I thought I would share this red, white and black masculine card in nice hot, bold colours!

....very different from my last post I know....


The layout is simple enough, but I alternated embossing with black onto white card and white onto black card to make it dramatic and bold.
Here' is an image of the inside of the card - I love the way the distressing turned out on that as the card wasn't very smooth only slightly uneven, and I like the effect in the end.


Added some card candy and a sentiment to the outside to finish; and coloured with twinkling H2O's, after which I added some glossy accents to the tyres and visor bits on the image.

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant card Jess ..love the distressing too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card Jess, great for formula 1 fans.

    ReplyDelete