Friday, March 18, 2011

Black and White Wedding card


... and i hope it has turned out like I wanted.. simple and understated.
for this card I didnt want to use stamped images, too much punching, anything fussy or flowery and it had to be elegant, so I think I got it right and pleased with the way it turned out (am I allowed to say that!?)

The hearts are cut and embossed with spellbinders nestabilitiy dies and the embossing with cuttlebug folders.
No I dont have an A5 cuttlebug folder for the swiss dots, but you can emboss and A5 piece of card from each end carefully, and after embossing use an embossing tool to push the 'squashed' dots out again if you are careful!
Maybe provocraft will make some more A5 folders though.. one day maybe...

here is a closeup of the layering and embossing in the light, and the mosaic bit has names in black printing to go with the whole theme.

thanks for looking, and any comments are welcome if you pop by my blog

2 comments: