Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Purple Birthday with Gingham

Well its a refreshing change to make something which isn't Christmas themed - I LOVE Christmas, but I enjoy doing other cards as much and using other colours and stamps too after making a lot of Christmas ones!


I got to use my favourite alphabet dies from stash, the Cuttlebug Hippie Chick ones - the dies are quite large but are great for certain cards, like this one as its an A5 one.
The ribbons are from Crafty Ribbons and the gingham paper from Craft Creations, available in 12x12 sheets, the flower die also from a Cuttlebug set with asterisks in it.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jess, I love the colours and the alphabet. Nice to put away the christmas stuf eh...I did a Valentine and a wedding card yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoe Oulik Jess!!

    ReplyDelete