Sunday, July 25, 2010

Anniversary Cards with Sizzix Heart Wreath


Hello blogging friends, just wanted to share a couple of cards I made with one of my fabourite dies which embosses and cuts at the same time. Its a sizzix die and I was inspired by one of Sue Nelson's cards found here.

The first is for a 35rth Anniversary for my Mom and Dad, and its Coral for 35 years, so I chose coral as my contrasting colour - I used a Martha Stewart punch with this and faber polychromos pencils with the odourless spirits technique to add the colour. some paper piercing was added too

here is a simliar card made with the same die but I added a third colour, the colours were the theme of the couple' s wedding, and on this one the sides were embossed with a cuttlebug floral border embossing folder and a different martha stewart punch was used.

1 comment:

  1. GORGEOUS Cards, JESS! And congratulations to your parents. We just had our 35th in 2009, so I know it is a milestone.

    ReplyDelete