Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mens cards

here are some mens theme cards:

the first is from a Sketch over at Making it with Meslyn, which I really liked and couldnt wait to create something with - the lighthouse is a digi stamp from KLM designs (see the blinkie over on the left).
lots of distressing and inking going on with this one so it might have to grow on me as I am not sure it came out like I wanted it too - comments welcome!!
yes and thats a real shell from the beach too..
in both cards I have used the Hero Arts general sentiments clear stamps (excellent pack they are) for the 'sending warm wishes' message

and the next one is a clean 'non-distressed' version which we did in the last workshop.

the last card is made with a decoupage print, the flags were embossed with clear EP on dark card and then the border punched with the Martha Stewart checker board punch and I also used a notch corner punch on the edges.

1 comment: