Tuesday, May 19, 2009

last weeks efforts





seems ike ages since I sat down and actually finished something. not felt the best for the last couple of weeks, feeling sleep deprived for some reason!! so these last few days a made some more cards. the silver wedding one is okay (an idea going round in my head, and the cutting all done on the craft robo, which design I made up myself, and then used the lovely stamp I got from Time to Sow.
the other wedding card I did because I wanted to try and layout the decoupage slighly different to the normal way, and felt like having a change!
hope you like them. PS the silver wedding card feels like its 'missing' something so fire away with any comments or suggestions!

4 comments:

  1. beautiful cards as always Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for becoming a follower of my Extremely Crafty blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 02, 2009

    You excel with the butterflies and flowers - so
    pretty. Millimoo

    ReplyDelete